Our client is looking for a passionate and ambitious Pizza Chef in Hendon , to join the team serving amazing Fresh pizza and so much more. As Pizza Chef, you’ll be supported in leading the kitchen team to deliver consistently excellent standards.
If you would enjoy being part of a strong and reputable company with a passion for great food then this is the right opportunity for you!
Pizza Chef – Role Responsibility
· Full responsibility for kitchen operation, ensuring every dish is of perfect quality and produced on time
· Work alongside the Manager to co-ordinate and manage the kitchen team
· Stock management including supplier liaison, controlling wastage to achieve GP Show initiative, drive and passion, thinking on your feet to handle high-volume shifts
· Be a strong leader to your team, coaching staff and encouraging their development
· Use excellent attention to detail to deliver impeccable standards.
· Ensuring consistently impeccable standards of Food Hygiene and Health & Safety
Pizza Chef – The Ideal Candidate
· At least 6/12 months management experience within a kitchen.
· Passionate about food and continually pushing standards
· A team player with an outgoing and self starter attitude
· Enthusiastic about exceeding expectations through delicious food, working alongside the front of house team to deliver great customer service.
· A keen eye for detail to deliver excellent standards in every dish served.
If this is you and you would like to apply, please send your CV and covering letter to Tony today.
If this sounds like you and you would like to apply, please send your CV Apply here today.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com