About: A beautiful 87 bedroom upscale hotel boasts a central location in Liverpool City Centre. The Grade II-listed building, which was formerly the Municipal Annexe on the corner of Sir Thomas and Dale Street, is unique to the city. It offers unrivalled grandeur from when it was first constructed in 1865 and will retain its architecturally significant features.
The hotel features opulent bedrooms, a luxurious spa, swimming pool and relaxation zone, as well as a 100 seated branded restaurant ‘Koukash’, residents’ lounge, and a bar.
This is a multi-faceted, ‘hands on’ position. As Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for developing relationships and setting strategy for each client portfolio, focusing on all aspects of the hotel business.The successful candidate will drive total hotel revenue by effectively marketing and selling all areas of the hotel – rooms, Koukash, M&E and Spa etc. This is a full-time permanent role (40 hours), 5 days out of 7 Monday to Sunday and flexible working hours are required between the hours of 8am and 10pm.
The Ideal candidate
- Experience/track record of marketing in a hotel or large conference venue
- Expertise in utilising social media channels to promote business.
- Ability to design and coordinate E -Commerce and web -based sales plans including identification of third party websites / booking channels and intermediaries
- Experience of working within a structured team environment.
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and good team player.
- Driven and determined to achieve results.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and be able to communicate and engage effectively at all levels.
- Report writing skills and able to use word, excel spreadsheets.
- Remain focused at all times and able to prioritise, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Open to new initiatives
- Provide administrative assistance
- Excellent written and verbal English.
A positive attitude and strong communication skills will be essential. The right candidate must be proactive and confident working independently when necessary.The above is designed to help you in the understanding of your role and is not intended to be a definitive list of your duties, as flexibility in meeting Company and guests needs is required by all employees. To apply for this role you must be a UK citizen or hold a valid work permit. We want to see your passion for success!! So, make this your own! Inspire, and Lead with confidence!!
In return, you will be a team member of Hilton and receive excellent discounted worldwide stays and a competitive salary, discounted city parking and ongoing training and development! How exciting does that sound? Apply now!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com