Position : Head Chef
Location : Chelsea, London
Salary : £35k plus tips
Type : High quality steaks, locally sourced seafood
Start date : Immediate
This is a unique and unpretentious hidden gem among the Chelsea drinking and dining establishments. Embodying the inimitable, stylish and vibrant ‘restaurants with a passion for traditional Italian cuisine at its heart. Here palpable Italian palate and exceptional food and drink specialities make it a genuinely one-off London restaurant that is refreshingly different.
Our client is looking for a passionate and ambitious Head Chef in Chelsea London, to join and build a new team serving amazing Fresh produce,. As Head Chef, you’ll be supported in leading the kitchen team to deliver consistently excellent standards. This venue serves a variety of dishes within a large restaurant, premium cuisine. If you would enjoy being part of a strong growing company with a passion for great food then this is the right opportunity for you!
What’s on the Menu
In keeping with its unique atmosphere, this new venue offers a mouth-watering menu of Italian dishes, ticking all the boxes when it comes to traditional Italian authentic comfort food and classics. Sourcing fresh, seasonal produce on a daily basis from a range of local suppliers, all of this meals dishes are cooked on site, including a selection of tempting specials and imaginative vegetarian options.
Head Chef – Role Responsibility
- Full responsibility for kitchen operation, ensuring every dish is of perfect quality and produced on time
- Work alongside the pub owner to co-ordinate and manage the kitchen team
- Stock management including supplier liaison, controlling wastage to achieve GP Show initiative, drive and passion, thinking on your feet to handle high-volume shifts
- Be a strong leader to your team, coaching staff and encouraging their development
- Use excellent attention to detail to deliver impeccable standards
- Ensuring consistently impeccable standards of Food Hygiene and Health & Safety
The Ideal Head Chef shall be
- Passionate about food and continually pushing standards
- A team player with an outgoing and self-starter attitude
- Enthusiastic about exceeding expectations through delicious food, working alongside the front of house team to deliver great customer service.
- A keen eye for detail to deliver excellent standards in every dish served.
If this is you and you would like to apply, please send your CV and covering letter today.
To view other great opportunities please download the Hospitality jobs app Hozzah at the App store and submit your CV, Let’s get you hired.
50+ LIVE ROLES: If you’re looking for that ideal job in the hospitality and leisure industries then look no further than Hospitality Hunters, we specialise exclusively in the hospitality sector. We currently have 50+ live roles across the UK.
FORWARD A FRIEND: We offer a very competitive referral program. So if you know anyone looking for a new challenge, send an email with your contact details and their CV to us – you could earn up to £250 for your discretionary effort.
SHARE THIS JOB
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com