ARE YOU READY TO WORK ABROAD? FANCY RELOCATING TO A SUNNY CLIMATE!
Our client is looking for a passionate and ambitious Head Chef in Perth in Western Australia to join there team serving amazing Fresh produce, with a premium Cuisine. As Head Chef, you’ll be supported in leading the kitchen team to deliver consistently excellent standards. If you would enjoy being part of a strong independent company with a passion for great food then this is the right opportunity for you! This Head Chef must have a proven ability to manage and drive a large team.
- Originally built in the early 1900s
- This Hotel underwent renovations to lovingly restore the historic beauty
- Inside this pristine local you’ll explore two levels of rustic charm
- Open 7 days a week for lunch and dinner
- Purpose-built facilities upstairs catering for weddings and corporate functions
What’s on the Menu?
- Fresh, simple and seasonal.
- High-end burgers, steaks, seafood, popular greens & salads. Offering a relaxed family-friendly dining experience, quality drinks, and impeccable service.
The Ideal Head Chef: Skills & Experience:
- Must have 3 years’ experience in the same or similar role
- Creativity and flair to design and develop new menus whilst staying on trend
- Experience in catering for weddings and corporate functions
- · Passionate about food and continually pushing standards
- Ability to manage food and labour costs
- Control cost of goods and stock
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Work well under pressure and work unsupervised
- Meet targets and KPI’s set
- The co-ordination and managing of the kitchen staff
- Construct menus with new or existing culinary creations ensuring the variety and quality of the servings
- Ensuring food wait times are managed
- Foster a climate of cooperation and respect between co-workers
If you have a passion for hospitality and are looking to take the next step in your career, please email your CV today.
Position: Head Chef
Location: Perth, Australia
Salary : 50k+ benefits
Type: Gastro style pub
Other: Working abroad visa explained with the easy simple process of steps