Position : Sales & Marketing Manager
Location : Central London
Salary: £35,000 plus bonus
Type : Bars & Restaurants
To oversee all aspects of the 5 venues sales and marketing in line with the sites you are responsible for. Including customer enquires through booking portal, phone calls and websites.
To ensure each venue is maximising the potential for sales and marketing. Liaising with site General Managers, Deputy Managers & FOH managers where required.
To ensure all content is current, appropriate and follows all brand guidelines. To act as a Brand ambassador and a point of call for customers and GM’s
To ensure the brand strategy and values are understood and delivered by the promotions team at all times.
Deliver and implement a site marketing and promotion plan always working 3 months in advance.
- Ensure the tone of communication on e-flyers, SMS’s, answer phone messages (mobile and site) is professional and engaging.
- Drive PR on a local level with the circulation of listings and reviews. Build contacts with local journalists from the press, radio and lifestyle magazines.
- Weekly marketing and promotions meeting with the manager and promotions team.
- Utilising the companies database, implement all e-flyer and SMS campaigns to the customer as briefed by Head of marketing.
- Keep the content fresh and engaging.
- Update daily all social networking sites linked to the club with events and galleries. Answer inquiries immediately in a professional manner.
- Management of venue website ensuring up to date at all times with events and galleries.
Sales & Promotions
- Be the first point of contact for sales and marketing inquiries internal or external, client bookings and guest lists, ensuring all information is logged as per the central marketing procedure and communicated to the management team.
- Effectively deliver and promote key dates and projects within the promotional calendar which drives sales and footfall e.g.
- Student activity and Freshers launch, Valentine, Bank Holidays, Christmas, New Year etc. Ensure deadlines are met as per briefing from central marketing on the implementation of key date activity.
Manage and maximise the table bookings
- Manage and drive table bookings through effective networking, converting bookings and marketing. Maximise sales from each table booking and drive repeat business by excellent networking and communication e.g. courtesy calls to all bookings after the event.
- Source private parties and convert enquiries into sales leads into confirmed bookings through cold calling local companies daily.
- Ensure key activities are properly pre and post-evaluated, with recommended future action points.
- Establish and retain relationships with independent event companies for selling in key packages and networking with 3rd party businesses that have a synergy with the club and brand positioning.
- If applicable, work with the management team and Operations Manager to book named 3rd parties through nominated agencies, ensuring all contracts are signed off by the Operations Director.
- Developing and retaining excellent relationships with key promoters and working with them.
- To suggest new promotional methods and creative ideas for bringing in more profitable events food and Drinks or enhancing existing sessions which may be customer-led.
- Responsible for all menu launch flyers e.g. copy, print, design, and distribution
- Ensure full understanding of restaurant database and customer profiles on a monthly basis. Identify areas of improvement and implement them.
- Responsible for sending data and figures required by Head of Marketing or operations for weekly reports e.g. Promotional
- Activity Sheet, Table Reservations etc
- Responsible for all booking deposits and advance payments in regard to private bookings and table reservations, liaising with accounts regarding invoicing.
- Monitor, analyse and report competitor & promotional activities
If this is you and you would like to apply, please send your CV and covering letter today.
To view other great opportunities please download the Hospitality jobs app Hozzah at the App store and submit your CV, Let’s get you hired.
50+ LIVE ROLES: If you’re looking for that ideal job in the hospitality and leisure industries then look no further than Hospitality Hunters, we specialise exclusively in the hospitality sector. We currently have 50+ live roles across the UK.
FORWARD A FRIEND: We offer a very competitive referral program. So if you know anyone looking for a new challenge, send an email with your contact details and their CV to us – you could earn up to £250 for your discretionary effort.
SHARE THIS JOB
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org