Position : General Manager
Location : Reading
Salary : Up to £45,000 + bonus
Type : Readings’ most loved nightclub, multi-revenue stream business, day time summer restaurant, promoter led nights
We are searching for a General Manager who can manage numerous large teams and a business with many moving parts.
This venue is famous for dazzling show stopping cocktails and amazing party nights with an incredible VIP service and experience, as well as high volume student events, credible headline DJs and performers, and regular high profile customers who are fun, flirtatious, adventurous and expect the very best in service and delivery. The ideal candidate will be driven, passionate and creative, a natural at driving and creating sales in a late night environment, as well as an experienced and level headed General Manager who will trade the business as a safe and healthy operation.
My client is a leading operator of premium bars and clubs, with each venue possessing beautiful interiors and unique personality. Their focus is delivering premium product ranges, high quality music and entertainment at affordable prices, without compromising the high service levels and standards.
General Manager Role
- Proven track records of success and sales growth patterns
- Passion and enthusiasm for the music business
- A love of music and lifestyle trends
- Sound knowledge of all current marketing trends, medias and social platforms
mixing and managing with the social elite in a late night business
- We are looking for music savvy leader with 5 years of General manager experience.
Ideal General Manager
- General manager who applies abundance of discretionary effort
- Vast experience of high volumes of foot traffic and big sales run rates
- General Manager with solid leadership skills
- General Manager with proven track records of success and sales growth
- Excellent focus on customer service and communication skills
- General manager with exceptional planning, implementing and organisational skills set
- Confident General Manager with experience of P&L control, budgeting, planning, banking, stock management and event management qualities.
- Up to £45,000 plus uncapped bonus
- Chance to join a dynamic company, where you will help develop the business
- Opportunity to grow and develop as a General Manager and beyond
If this is you and you would like to apply, please send your CV and covering letter today.
To view other great opportunities please download the Hospitality jobs app Hozzah at the App store and submit your CV, Let’s get you hired.
50+ LIVE ROLES: If you’re looking for that ideal job in the hospitality and leisure industries then look no further than Hospitality Hunters, we specialise exclusively in the hospitality sector. We currently have 50+ live roles across the UK.
FORWARD A FRIEND: We offer a very competitive referral program. So if you know anyone looking for a new challenge, send an email with your contact details and their CV to us – you could earn up to £250 for your discretionary effort.
SHARE THIS JOB
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com