General Manager – Covent Garden
Award Winning Restaurant – Michelin Standards – £55,000
- General Manager
- Award Winning Restaurant
- 80 lunch and 130+ for dinner
- Refined Italian
- 30+ staff
- Covent garden
- 5 days per wee
WHAT ARE THEY LOOKING FOR?
- A competent General manager who has experience working in award winning restaurants.
- The successful General Manager will have been working in the same role for at least 2 years.
- A good team leader, someone who can guide and develop the team.
- An inspirational leader – the successful General Manager will be second in charge of the restaurant operation and will report directly to the Operation director.
- The successful General Manager will need to be experienced in training, interviewing and employing new members of staff.
- The General Manager will need to have a hands on approach and will not be afraid of jumping into all areas of service.
- Someone who takes pride in their appearance and is fluent in English.
WHAT DO THEY OFFER?
- Real chances of growth and career development.
- Amazing company benefits/Perks
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org