Salary: Competitive Salary
About: NYX London Holborn – will be the first of the luxury lifestyle hotels to arrive in the UK. At NYX London Holborn, London’s electrifying spirit will not stop at the front door, but will flow throughout and inspire everything you experience, from the laidback, luxurious style to the food, drinks and one-off exclusive events.
The hotel is located on Southampton Row between the busy City and London’s West End. The hotel is just a ten minute walk away from top attractions like the British Museum and fifteen minutes’ walk from the vibrant Covent Gardens and Soho areas – perfect for any guest wanting to explore the City.
CITY LOVER IN FRONT OFFICE – FRONT OFFICE MANAGER
As an Front Office Manager naturally you are enthusiastic, optimistic and treat everyone with respect. As a City Lover you will know the City like the back of your hand and will be able to reccomend all the top places in London to our wonderful guests.
- Welcoming & introducing our guests to the City and the world of NYX Hotels
- Maximise revenue opportunities through add ons and upsells
- Manage the Front Office operation, ensuring delivery of exceptional guest service from each are
- Assist with the development and achievement of sales targets in line with annual budget.
- Ensure adequate resource planning and effective recruitment of front office team members.
- Set and review departmental objectives for the team and provide continuous employee feedback through appraisal process and job chats.
- Ensure all customer enquiries and requests for bookings are dealt with promptly, courteously and efficiently
- Ensure prompt resolution of customer complaints.
- Identify, communicate and action all sales leads.
- Ensure awareness and compliance with all Health & Safety work practices.
- Ensure support of the organisational core values at all times.
- And to ultimately have fun and really enjoy a unique role at NYX London Holborn.
- A background in Front Office with experience as a Front Office Manager.
- Highly social, motivated and pro-active; acting with professionalism and positivity in all interactions
- You will also need to be highly organised with great attention to detail, with a natural ability for upselling
- Customer service is your passion – you will love to meet and greet different people
- Be standards driven and detail-orientated with the ability to organise and plan ahead
- Ability to lead, multi-task, and make sound decisions in fast-paced environment
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English is essential for this role
- Working knowledge of Micros/Opera
- Attention to detail is key
- Strong problem solving skills & a positive can do attitude.
- “Pressures for tyres” – you can adapt to all situation types, keeping calm and collected
- Awareness of how to deal with customer complaints and how to ensure these are resolved so everyone has a wonderful experience at NYX London Holborn
- You will know the City to a tee – you will be able to recommend activities for all guest types from Opera Shows to the best nightclubs
What to expect:
- The opportunity to work for a well-respected brand where people development is at the heart of our culture.
- Leo Points – we reward your performance with points, and what does points make….PRIZES. Whether its love to shop vouchers or that well deserved day off, you choose!
- Stay at one of our Jurys Inn or Leonardo Hotels UK for a hugely discounted rate and get a reduced rate for friends and family if they want to stay too.
- Employee of the month earning you a little bonus and fame for that entire month.
- An array of learning courses in which you can attend – the sky is the limit with your development with us, we nourish your skills and talents to develop leaders of the future.
- Earn yourself thousands by referring a friend to work with us.
- Meals on duty.
- Respected and open minded company philosophy.
- We have many locations in the UK and Ireland which means if you want to develop or just fancy a change of scenery, we can help you to move.
- Company Pension Scheme, Life assurance & Wellbeing support.
- We help and support our local communities with lots of Charity Events throughout the year.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com