About: An 87-bedroom upscale and full-service hotel boasts a central location in Liverpool city centre. The Grade II-listed building, which was formerly the Municipal Annexe on the corner of Sir Thomas and Dale Street, is unique to the city. It offers unrivalled grandeur from when it was first constructed in 1865 and will retain its architecturally significant features.
The hotel features opulent bedrooms, a luxurious spa, swimming pool and relaxation zone, as well as a 100 seated branded restaurant, residents’ lounge, and a bar.
Have you got what it takes? Do you lead from the Front? Can you drive passion, flair & creativity!!
We are looking to recruit a superstar, fully experienced F&B Manager, who will thrive on the successful running of our F&B Department which includes both our Restaurant and Conference and Banqueting!
What we are looking for:
- You will have at least 2 years proven level management experience within a high quality 4/5* established Hotels.
- You must be able to demonstrate excellent people skills, train, develop and inspire your team, whilst maximizing every opportunity to increase sales, resulting in an efficient and smooth service that creates an ambiance second to none.
- You will be highly proficient in managing and implement standards and key disciplines throughout the Restaurant, Bar and for Events.
- You will have a thorough and proven experience in ensuring order of service throughout F&B and ensure you and your team deliver 1st class service at all times.
- You exhibit strong commercial acumen and be able to balance the operational needs of your departments while optimising financial success and developing internal and external channels to drive growth in revenues.
You must have:
- Extensive Food and Beverage Knowledge are expected as you will be refining an established quality operation to take it to the next level.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to lead within the Restaurant and Events.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good computer skills
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to deal with internal and external customers in a tactful, diplomatic and professional manner
- Ensure achievement of budgeted profitability of the Restaurant, Bar, Meetings & Events
You must be able to keep calm under pressure, be confident, organised, maintain a hands-on management culture, and have exceptional attention to detail. You will oversee your own profit centre, so a keen business outlook is key.
You will be required to use your initiative given the covid-19 situation and hit the ground running to come up with new and exciting resources.
In return, you will be a team member of Hilton and receive excellent discounted worldwide stays and a competitive salary, discounted city parking and ongoing training and development! How exciting does that sound? Apply now!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org