Position : Chef de Partie
Location : Axbridge, Somerset
Salary : £18,500
Type : Boutique hotel with 2 rosette restaurant
Big opportunity to join the established team of a boutique hotel with 2 rosette restaurant in the heart of Axbridge. This is a family run business.
- 5 Star Restaurant with Rooms
- Events, Bar & Wedding function rooms<span class=”Apple-converted-space”> </span>
- Several beautifully appointed en suite bedrooms
- Our client is looking for a passionate and ambitious Chef de Partie in Axbridge to join there team serving amazing Fresh produce, British Cuisine.
- As Chef, you’ll be supported in leading the kitchen team to deliver consistently excellent standards.
- If you would enjoy being part of a strong independent company with a passion for great food then this is the right opportunity for you!
What’s on the Menu?
In keeping with its unique Boutique Hotel atmosphere, this hotel offers a mouth-watering menu of home-cooked dishes, ticking all the boxes when it comes to traditional British comfort food and classics.
The Ideal Chef de Partie:
- Have previous experience in a fresh food environment
- Have the desire to be inventive
- Have confidence running a section or sections
- Command flexibility around the kitchen
- Possess great communication skills
- Experience as a Chef de Partie in a quality kitchen
- Love cooking fresh, seasonal produce
If this is you and you would like to apply, please send your CV and covering letter today.
To view other great opportunities please download the Hospitality jobs app Hozzah at the App store and submit your CV, Let’s get you hired.
50+ LIVE ROLES: If you’re looking for that ideal job in the hospitality and leisure industries then look no further than Hospitality Hunters, we specialise exclusively in the hospitality sector. We currently have 50+ live roles across the UK.
FORWARD A FRIEND: We offer a very competitive referral program. So if you know anyone looking for a new challenge, send an email with your contact details and their CV to us – you could earn up to £250 for your discretionary effort.
SHARE THIS JOB
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com